Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Statement of My Specialty

I specialize in creating written pieces which extensively delivers the message I intend to send to the reader. My pieces will effectively get the point across with wit and style. “The consumer”, or reader, “is buying something larger than the product or service: they are buying into the philosophy and the spirit behind the brand” (Page 162). My writing causes people to pause, reflect and then act. This is what an employer wants to see from a great writer, journalist, or PR guru. Great marketing revolves around the ability to create a desire for the product being sold whether it be a toothbrush or an entire brand. I create this. “A designer must understand the environment in which the brand exists, from the global context to its immediate environment and channel of communication. A narrative can then be formed around the brand to help communicate and contextualize the brand for its audience and for the designers” (Page 68). It takes knowledge of who the audience is to sell them something. My experience and schooling has given me the tools to seek this out and write accordingly. My writing sells, persuades, moves, and transforms. After all, it has already inspired you to hire me…

No comments:

Post a Comment