Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tag Line

My brand is myself. I write blogs and I write pitches for the design company I currently work for. "The brand experience is created from a brand vision" (Page 163) and my vision is to continue to bring fashion to the masses. With the pitches I write, I hope to bring attention to a small start-ups that deserves the chance of competing with bigger brands. I realize all it takes is one great mention in a popular magazine or television show and suddenly the brand goes from obscurity to becoming a household name. I write about the industry to educate others by sharing what I know in an entertaining way. I may not know much, but rest assured I know fashion. This is why I write.


Fashion is who I am. Writing is what I do. I'm like Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City. Except I don’t use as many pesky metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment